What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change the file icons in Pages and Numbers

augustpasimio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
How do I change the file icons in Pages and Numbers apps? Right now, the icon is a minature of the first page of my document, with the filename below it. Is it possible to list the filenames alphabetically? Is it possible to get a detailed list (filename, size, date modified, etc)?
Thanks,
AP

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It is not possible to change the display mode, nor can you change what the icon looks like (other than to change the first page). I suppose if it is important what the icon looks like, you could use the fist page as a cover page (graphics and text as you'd like the icon to appear).

The only way I know of to check your file size is to go into Settings > General > Usage; then select the app under Documents & Data. There you will see a list of all the files in that app and their size. You can even delete files, though I recommend doing that from within the app itself.

Most reactions

Latest posts