What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change password

ctillerjr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you or can you change your password to this iPadforums app?

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From the website where you see your name, Notifications, My profile, press Settings this will bring up your settings. Have a look down the left hand column you will see My Account and under this Edit email and password. Press this and it will load with the page to change password. Then just save changes.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
ctillerjr

ctillerjr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leelai said:
From the website where you see your name, Notifications, My profile, press Settings this will bring up your settings. Have a look down the left hand column you will see My Account and under this Edit email and password. Press this and it will load with the page to change password. Then just save changes.

Thank you, I was trying to complete this from the forum app, and not from the actual website.

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No not possible as far as I know. You can change your avatar here though. And now that I've said that, I have to tell you how. Just long press your avatar and follow the prompts, very easy!

Most reactions

Latest posts