What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change avatar

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I went into settings to change my avatar but option 2 to upload a file from the computer is greyed out,anyone know how to change that?

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I change mine on the iPad.just go to profile ,then touch your photo,
And follow the prompts it's that easy!

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Its my avatar i want to change though not my photo and like i said option 2 choose file is greyed out.

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your avatar is the photo!
i had no probs changing it on my mbp,for some reason it was greyed out on my iPad,unless I'm missing something you can't change it by clicking on the avatar,you have to go into settings.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I keep meaning to head over to our other forums....but intentions give way to well, staying here! Good to see you!

The Archangel

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I keep meaning to head over to our other forums....but intentions give way to well, staying here! Good to see you!

The Archangel
good to see you too,come and see me on IPF,the moderator post is going well,I'm really enjoying it.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Poison ivy - nice seeing you again! My eyes will be just that as i catch a late flight back tonight from the West Coast!

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Poison ivy - nice seeing you again! My eyes will be just that as i catch a late flight back tonight from the West Coast!
hi skimonkey,nice to see you too,hope you have a good flight :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
hi skimonkey,nice to see you too,hope you have a good flight :)

Haven't seen you around here lately-but here you are a Mod over at the other Forum! Congrats to you!

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Haven't seen you around here lately-but here you are a Mod over at the other Forum! Congrats to you!
thank you,yes about three months now,don't know what i did before lol,i intend coming back on here more now though.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
thank you,yes about three months now,don't know what i did before lol,i intend coming back on here more now though.

Yes-this is a very lively bunch here. I would certainly do the same as well! Well now that i just learned that its easy to change avs on the app- i may have to check that out! !

Most reactions

Latest posts