What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change avatar to same as profile pic HOW ?

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would like to use the same pic I used as my profile as my avatar. I can't seem to upload a pic from the camera roll to avatar, I was able to upload to the profile. Please help don't know what I'm doing wrong 

Coffeeboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had some difficulties changing the standard avatar to one of my liking. Nor I managed to upload from cameraroll. My solution was to save the image to my Photobucket account and then link my avatar- (and profile-) image from there...

I also got the message that the upload failed (when hitting the save changes button), but for some reason or other the images are there... Maybe that I don't log out has something to do with this, I couldn't tell at this instant... :)

//Stefan

Last edited:
OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Coffeeboy said:
I had some difficulties changing the standard avatar to one of my liking. Nor I managed to upload from cameraroll. My solution was to save the image to my Photobucket account and then link my avatar- (and profile-) image from there...

I also got the message that the upload failed (when hitting the save changes button), but for some reason or other the images are there... Maybe that I don't log out has something to do with this, I couldn't tell at this instant... :)

//Stefan

Thank you for the help, I don't have a photobucket account so I will have to come up with something else 

OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
suz26 said:
Yayyyy got it done I am no longer a rainbow apple. Thank you for the help:)

Oooohwaaaa I'm a bit fuzzy ! Never mind better than an apple !

OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Yeah, I feel quite fuzzy too!

The Archangel

I'm thinking I should change my name as well, just love yours, fuzzy or not lol

Most reactions

Latest posts