What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cellular providers in Kuwait

Kevrut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VIVA works great in Kuwait. Had to cut the sim down, but other than that, no issues.

Shoma5er

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Huh
So u just cut the sim to fit in the iPad and then 3G just worked,.. No need for subscription?

OP
K

Kevrut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VIVA in Kuwait

That was it. I laid the AT&T sim that came with the device on top of the VIVA sim and used a butcher knife to trim the VIVA sim. Part of the circuit (a very small part) was trimmed a bit, but it works fine.

I already had the VIVA sim as part of a data plan I was using with my laptop. I just used the same sim (already had a data plan associated with it).

I've also heard (but haven't tried one) that Wantaniya now offers micro sims. You could check with them also.

Bashar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VIVA (& others) offers micro SIM cards now a days :)

also there is a tool to cut normal SIM cards to micro ones perfectly, i haven't ordered one as shipping from ebay to Kuwait will be more expensive than the tool itself! :D

Most reactions

Latest posts