What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cellular data

mangoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I go to my settings to check my cellular data it says my password is incorrect. I tried the send me my password about15 times and will not send it to me. I need to reset it any ideas??

OP
M

mangoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
does anyone know who I can contact to change the password for my cellist data? I have had iPad for over a year and of course my warranty is expired. I want to have them stop taking monthly fee out.

Thank you for any info you can give me

emm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This recently happened to me trying to cancel the month-by-month At&T account. Go to settings, cellular data, my account and on the sign in page when your normal password doesn't work click Forgot password. They then send a substitute password to your email account that you're stuck with. I don't think they want us to cancel at the end of the month!

Most reactions