What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Case question...

DJP1984

iPF Noob
Reaction score
otter defender case are best? i read review, they say this case are best protection has.. only i look for it, it is current not avaliabe for ipad 2 yet, it is will make or not?

or any else case simpliar it? recommend me any case thanks for advice....

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there. I don't know of any case right now but the Otterbox for maximum protection. I was also looking on their website and I'm surprised that they're slow about bringing out the iPad 2 version. Otterbox did say to watch out for it as it will be coming soon.

OP
D

DJP1984

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there. I don't know of any case right now but the for maximum protection. I was also looking on their website and I'm surprised that they're slow about bringing out the iPad 2 version. Otterbox did say to watch out for it as it will be coming soon.

thanks for reply my post....

i look for maximum protection to medium protection,

nice case i look is skinit second skin cover custom i like it.. i want same it but with different case with good protection... as i prone to drop as i are clumsy with things easy or i worry my son will break it...

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there. I don't know of any case right now but the for maximum protection. I was also looking on their website and I'm surprised that they're slow about bringing out the iPad 2 version. did say to watch out for it as it will be coming soon.

nice case i look is skinit second skin cover custom i like it.. i want same it but with different case with good protection... as i prone to drop as i are clumsy with things easy or i worry my son will break it...

I see..... unfortunately, Otterbox is the only company I know that produces great iPad cases. For now, you will have to handle your new toy with lots of TLC. :)

OP
D

DJP1984

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there. I don't know of any case right now but the for maximum protection. I was also looking on their website and I'm surprised that they're slow about bringing out the iPad 2 version. did say to watch out for it as it will be coming soon.

I see..... unfortunately, is the only company I know that produces great iPad cases. For now, you will have to handle your new toy with lots of TLC. :)

that what i thought so, otter defender case are best choice... i buy it when it releases.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Look into Targus cases. Very high quality and maximum protection. It just depends on which one style u get. I'm sure targus already has ipad2 cases lined up.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here's a nice a se for protection. Available Now.
yhst-12507765640553_2149_6280495

another link with other cases and be found here
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-2-forum/21544-ipad-2-covers.html

Most reactions

Latest posts