What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Case or no case?

case or no case

• Case

Votes: 341 85.0%
  • Bare naked

Votes: 33 8.2%
  • Screen protector and/or invisible skin

Votes: 27 6.7%

• Total voters

ivanmarkchang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm too scared that I'll drop my iPad and the screen will shatter.

Otterbox Commuter Case since day one.

Joker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the Marware Eco Flip case 5 days ago and it made the iPad even sexier:D. I'm thinking of getting Invisible shield screen protector as well.:)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need another category...

I have the Apple case (and I think I am the only one who has one who actually likes it!) AND a Zagg shield on the front.

Joker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mark! Take a picture....went to Frys and the section was plentiful, but I did not like one.single.case.

:(

sure, a video is better than a thousand picture.:D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmvuzoKs8Ew&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Marware Eco Flip For iPad[/ame]

btw one if the negatives that it does add a little weight to it.:( but it's neat so it's not really that big of deal.

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the Targus Truss case from Best Buy. I am liking it a lot especially with the strap to hold it closed.

jaybrass73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Otterbox commuter, Silicone skin, Apple case - use depends on what I'm doing, any one of those will be in the messenger bag I've started using

ClarkeApps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need another category...

I have the Apple case (and I think I am the only one who has one who actually likes it!) AND a Zagg shield on the front.

That's what we do too...it is....acceptable. The multi angle design is what sells it for me, without that I couldn't manage.

irwaffles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I didn't commute to school and use it so often in class (really need a stand-like folio case) then I would use it bare naked (ok, maybe a screen guard). I really like the way the aluminum back feels on the iPad.

My case of choice? Macally Bookstand. Was going to do a review on it (probably will later), but I'm thinking of switching to a DODOcase.

Most reactions

Latest posts