What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Case for iPad and apple keyboard

Ccollopy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently bought an apple Bluetooth keyboard for my iPad. I'm going to start using the iPad for work. My work requires me to be in the field most of the time and instead of using my company's p.o.s hp laptop, i thought i could use my ipad. Buying a keyboard will help me in typing faster and smoother. I have been looking for a case that will hold both. I've seen the Sena case, the isound iPad case, the kennsington case, etc all that have a keyboard built in. My question is there a case that will hold the iPad and apple keyboard similar to the other cases I listed? It would almost be similar to a laptop but the option of taking the iPad out. If anyone has any suggestions and/or ideas I would appreciate it. Thx

Last edited:
OP
C

Ccollopy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. *I looked it up but will not work for me. *I love the apple keyboard compared to the other options out there. *Just wish there was a case that incorporated both. *Seems like there every other option. *

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same issue. I have a problem with messenger bags. They seem unreliable to me and I'm also usually allergic to the strap material. I searched and searched for a small high quality backpack for a low quality price. I found a 14" Swiss army with to big pockets. (25 on ebay) Enough room for iPad and accessories and keyboard and pockets for knick knacks: batteries cords, pens stylus.

You might consider the same.

Backpacks just make me feel more secure too.

rebelwithacause

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently bought an apple Bluetooth keyboard for my iPad. I'm going to start using the iPad for work. My work requires me to be in the field most of the time and instead of using my company's p.o.s hp laptop, i thought i could use my ipad. Buying a keyboard will help me in typing faster and smoother. I have been looking for a case that will hold both. I've seen the Sena case, the isound iPad case, the kennsington case, etc all that have a keyboard built in. My question is there a case that will hold the iPad and apple keyboard similar to the other cases I listed? It would almost be similar to a laptop but the option of taking the iPad out. If anyone has any suggestions and/or ideas I would appreciate it. Thx

I agree. I love my apple keyboard so don't want a case that incorporates a different keyboard. I have a Dell leather case that came with a Dell X300. It has a handle and inside it has file pockets. The ipad with the smart cover fits in one of those perfectly. I put the sync cable in one of the other file pockets and a mousepad in another (to put the the ipad on if it's going to sit on a hard surface). The keyboard fits in the place that's supposed to be for the laptop. It's clunky but everything fits. Yes, anal, but my ipad is pristine while I've seen others that are scratched after just days of use. Maybe you can find something similar that was intended for a small laptop. BTW, I use something much lighter if I'm not going to carry the keyboard.

AppleNut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the Incase Origami workstation for my keyboard. Got it from Apple today 29.99.

darrinaltman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ClemsonRyan said:
How do you like the travel express? I can't decided on that or the wallet.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

I ordered it but I haven't received it yet. I think it will ship on the 31st.

Reaction score
I ordered a 10"neoprene netbook wallet from Amazon, should be here Thursday. If there is enough room for an Apple keyboard I'll post back with a link. It was $4+s/h

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad

willywonka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone tried either the Case Logic 10 or Case Logic qta-110 bags

Most reactions

Latest posts