What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carbon Fiber iPad Covers - Review

MJ5150

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Carbon Fiber iPad Cover - Review

I purchased the glossy cover for my iPad from Kevin last week. What a great cover for sure.

Before I go any further about the cover, let me assure everyone what a great guy Kevin is. He answered my questions promptly, and provided more than the asked for information.

As for shipping. He shipped the cover exactly when he said he would, and it arrived at my home exactly when he said it would. The packaging was perfect. There was no way the cover was going to get damaged.

The cover itself is awesome. Very classy and expensive looking. It is for sure real carbon fiber, no doubt about that. The craftsmanship is above average. The are absolutely zero structural or design flaws with my cover. It is ultra, ultra thin. I can barely tell it is even on.

One of the things I love most about this cover is the coverage on the sides. The cover stops right at the edge of the angeled silver bezel on the iPad. So this way the cover does not interfere in any way with use of the iPad. Plus, you can put any screen protector you want on without any interference from the cover.

Kevin....you make a great product here. I absolutely love it. When my wife buys her iPad, I will be getting her one of these covers for sure.

-Mike

Last edited:
OP
M

MJ5150

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This cover would not impede whatever mechanism you used before to prop up the iPad for movie watching, typing, or what ever else.

Since it is glossy, it is slick on the back like before. I've only had mine on for a few hours, and it has not changed how I use the iPad at all. I'm trying to think of a situation where having the cover on may change how the iPad works, and I can not think of any. I do know it is nice to have this cover on the back to keep the iPad from scratching.

-Mike

Most reactions

Latest posts