What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Car Tell Auction Prices - confidential dealer prices

Lgchris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just used an app called Car Tell Auction Prices to help me buy my Audi S8.

It lists how much dealers pay for their used cars at dealer only wholesale auctions. Talk about having some serious negotiating leverage! The data base is fantastic, it has over 60,000 records from the last 30 days covering all makes it even had Ferrari's and Lamborghini's.

I was impressed and shocked to see how high Kelly Blue Book is compared to this.

Anyway, if your a car nut or buying a used car it's the best $10 bucks you'll spend.

Car Tell Auction Prices in the app store.

Brandon97

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just used an app called Car Tell Auction Prices to help me buy my Audi S8.

It lists how much dealers pay for their used cars at dealer only wholesale auctions. Talk about having some serious negotiating leverage! The data base is fantastic, it has over 60,000 records from the last 30 days covering all makes it even had Ferrari's and Lamborghini's.

I was impressed and shocked to see how high Kelly Blue Book is compared to this.

Anyway, if your a car nut or buying a used car it's the best $10 bucks you'll spend.

Car Tell Auction Prices in the app store.

Purchasing a portion of land plus hoping it goes up in price is speculating. Purchasing assets to gather high income in the form of rent is investing. Trading is really a lot less dangerous (as well as wiser) approach to take.

nelsonJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's great! But, I have found a new strategy when purchasing a car. It is possible to save a fantastic of cash whenever you get your automobile at an auto auction. These auctions may be run by the government, law enforcement or auto liquidators. When it comes to government and law enforcement auctions, it is not unusual to run across auction vehicles that were seized from drug dealers. While such automobiles do not pose some risk to prospective drivers, the techniques through which such vehicles are obtained have produced no small amount of debate. Learn how you can
Moderator Edit: external link deleted because external links are not allowed. Please read the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions