What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

car mounts for the iPad

Ipadprincess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kids video mount?

I was thinking about getting a mount like this because it would be a better picture for my daughter in the car but I wouldn't want to mount it to the chair because that seems like it would take too much time when I need to get out of the car and use my iPad. The mount would take care of my worries about her dropping or throwing it if she was holding in her lap. Any suggestions?
:confused:

incapete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you had a look at the Vogels car mount for a seat-back option for the kids?

codygibbs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad Backseat Headrest Mount

If you're looking for a good backseat headrest mount for the iPad or iPad 2, the company I work for makes one called CoulVue. It mounts on an extendable arm for maximum flexibility.

Check out TouCoul dot com or just search CoulVue.

phuclegau88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im using ipad 2 3G , if i buy the tomtom navigation map, will it allow me to go on the road without pay data plane or anything else
Which navigation map for using off line .

Noodles118

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another Great Headrest Mount for Your IPad.

http://incarbiteusa.com/newegg

Check out the video on this IPad mount from InCarBiteUSA.

This system allows you the option to keep your iPad charged while on the go!

Mounting case can also double as a protective case (with kickstand) when not in vehicle.

Installation is quick and easy. Removal is just as fast.

Reasonably priced/Quality workmanship.

http://www.incarbiteusa.com

Last edited:

Noodles118

iPF Noob
Reaction score
phuclegau88 said:
Im using ipad 2 3G , if i buy the tomtom navigation map, will it allow me to go on the road without pay data plane or anything else
Which navigation map for using off line .

I have the TomTom app for my ipad3, which navigates using the installed GPS chip instead of using a data plan.

Should you decide you want to activate the LIVE TRAFFIC ALERTS notification feature, then YES, you will need
a cellular connection.

Other great GPS apps that many on this forum have used include Navigon and GPS Drive Motion-X.
Check out the feedback on these apps on the forum.

Hope this info helps.

valinrace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still waiting for a better mounts for my car before I used it as a GPS.

Noodles118

iPF Noob
Reaction score
valinrace said:

For a windshield mount, I came across this little gem on eBay.
I ordered one and have used it on many road trips!
It is AWESOME!
I like the quick on/off method of the unit. That definitely caught my eye when I was searching for windshield mounts.
Fantastic mount if you want to use your ipad as a GPS.

The Infini-Apps Magnetic iPad mount and stand.

Super strong suction cup magnetic mount that you can rely on to keep your iPad in place without fail.

IPad Vehicle Mount for IPad 1,2, or 3:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/InfiniApps-...ccessories&hash=item35ba840358#ht_11370wt_922

IPhone 4/4S version of the mount available also:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/InfiniApps-...193333?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item4cff25f9b5

Once on either page above, scroll down and you will see a video demo of the mounts in action.
If you have any questions, email the seller. He has a reputation of responding quickly to questions concerning the product.
Fast shipment too.

Last edited:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Amazon.com: Arkon Tablet Seat Bolt Mount (TAB-FSM): Electronics

41LqT6EJoCL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

Most reactions