What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Car mount for new iPad2? Out yet? anyone help?

TJCloutier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Getting my iPad2 tomorrow probably. Live in Maine and Apple hinted that they'd get some in tomorrow. Not promised an iPad2 I know that but, I'm still getting one soon anyway if not tomorrow.

I've seen multiple videos about having an iPad installed DIRECTLY into the dash which looks very nice, however then when they become obsolete it's pointless. I'm looking for some type of car mount for the NEW iPad 2, that is if they have them yet. Or if anyone knows of any of the original that are nice that would fit?

I don't want something for the windshield, I want something to be mounted where my deck is supposed to go. I already removed my double DIN video deck because I'm going to find a way to do this.

I already know what I have to buy to hook up the rest of the iPad to my speakers, I just need a good, flush way to sit it in there you know? Any help would be great! And a link if you could, but if not then np. Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts