What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant turn brand new ipad on

Ajrls

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok , so i spent a week deciding on ipad2 or xoom. Just got the ipad home. I downloaded itunes on my laptop ( which i never used before ). Connected my ipad to my laptop and i am suppose to follow the directions. But i get no directions. When the ipad powers up it is showing that i am suppose to connect to itunes. So frustrated i am ready to return it and get the xoom.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you're already struggling, you might call Apple and have them walk you through. Your iPad comes with 90 free days of tech support.

OP
A

Ajrls

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please don't duplicate your threads. I deleted the other one and kept this on in iPad Help Section.

I tried to delete my last post but was unable to. SORRY. Thanks for making me feel so welcome to the apple community.

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try unplugging the iPad and then plugging it in again, watch the iPad screen and be patient. Post back if you are still having trouble...

Last edited:

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ajrls said:
Ok , so i spent a week deciding on ipad2 or xoom. Just got the ipad home. I downloaded itunes on my laptop ( which i never used before ). Connected my ipad to my laptop and i am suppose to follow the directions. But i get no directions. When the ipad powers up it is showing that i am suppose to connect to itunes. So frustrated i am ready to return it and get the xoom.

I had same problem when I first got Scooter. But I waited patiently after rebooting and reinstalling iTunes. Whatever you do, do not return ur iPad intil you've experienced a fully functional one. Then make the decision...

Sent from Scooter, my White Verizon 32GB iPad2, using iPF

Most reactions