What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't transfer music from iPad to computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

idevonald

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my wife an iPad and she has purchased some music which we want to transfer to a computer. The computer is authorised for her account and mine. When I attach the iPad to the PC I it recognizes the iPad I can see the purchases but I can't find an option to transfer the music. Any help would be most appreciated.

OP
I

idevonald

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I found it - under the file menu should anybody else have similar issue

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can also right click on the iPad's name and choose "Transfer Purchases". That's only possible if the destination computer is listed under your account.

kerrymly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can use iCould or iTunes to transfer iPad to computer.There have two ways to solve it:
first,you can sync your music by use iTunes,you can get on your music sync to itunes, and then you can transfer iPad to computer
second,you can use iCloud to backup music to your iCloud,and then you can extract music from iCloud to your computer

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Moderators. In view of age of thread maybe it should be closed ?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions