What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't revise ebay listing on ipad 2

H

hazi1610

I did search and haven't found anything relating to this. I listed an item on eBay yesterday and needed to revise the description but ended up having to do it on my laptop as when I view in Safari or Terra, the section with the description is just showing HTML code and not the actual writing.

My neighbour says he can do it on his iPad 2 if he needs to so am wondering why I can't. I have tried three or four different browsers now with no luck. Anybody have any idea as to why this could be happening? Thanks in advance for any help.

From Alison, Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
H

hazi1610

hazi1610 said:
I did search and haven't found anything relating to this. I listed an item on eBay yesterday and needed to revise the description but ended up having to do it on my laptop as when I view in Safari or Terra, the section with the description is just showing HTML code and not the actual writing.

My neighbour says he can do it on his iPad 2 if he needs to so am wondering why I can't. I have tried three or four different browsers now with no luck. Anybody have any idea as to why this could be happening? Thanks in advance for any help.

My neighbour has said it might be the jailbreak that's causing it. That can't be true surely?

Most reactions

Latest posts