What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant receive emails on ipad when sent from iphone/ipad.

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, I searched this and found several "similar" results, but not quite the same. I can no longer receive emails that have been generated from my iPad or I phone when I send them to myself. I can send emails to others and receive emails from others on both devices. I have not changed any settings and it seems to have happened around the time I installed iOS 5, iCloud and moved mobile me. It may be coincidence.

My example is; when I need to send a pic off my iPhone so I can open it on my iPad to use it. Also, if I create a doc on my iPad and need to send it email so I can open it on my computer.

I've deleted my email and started new and reset both devices. Still no luck.

Thanks.

OP
Husq250

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well I solved this through trial and error. For whatever reason when I added emoji keyboard figures to my email "signature" it caused a disfunction and would not send. Removed and solved.

Most reactions

Latest posts