What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't install apps

Spider22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I am in the app store I press on install app and it turns green but when I press on it again nothing happens. Anyone know how to fix this?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spider22 said:
When I am in the app store I press on install app and it turns green but when I press on it again nothing happens. Anyone know how to fix this?

Are you trying to download paid apps? Unless you have a payment method set up you can't download any paid apps. You can use either a credit card or an iTunes gift card.

OP
S

Spider22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have credit in my account but it will not work with free ones either

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Check the top left hand corner your screen. Do you have a strong signal, and is there a little gear spinning next to the wifi indicator? Based on your signal strength, it may take longer to load. If you see the gear, the wifi is loading. Also, if a device on the network is downloading or streaming something, it will make it take longer. You may just have to be patient and wait for it to load.

Goofy

OP
S

Spider22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I click on where it says free or the price everything freezes up and the only thing I can do is go back to the menu

kinglingexe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You Should Restore it ( 100% Will Fix Your Problem )
Restart your device ( 50% Will fix Your Problem )

My Advice to You Is to Restore it

Most reactions