What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can't find my podcasts...

razputin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 1 with iOS 5, I downloaded several audio podcasts in iTunes (on my PC), but I can't find them on my iPad. I checked in Music, but there is nothing there (I don't buy music). So I downloaded the free audio podcasts again this time directly from my iPad (via iTunes and saw them download properly in the Download section), but I can't find them on my iPad in order to play them. I see them listed under the iPad's Podcast section in Itunes installed on my PC. And I Googled this topic but can't find an answer. What am I missing? :(

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you checked under More in your Music app? (I'm on iOS 5 on iPad 1 now and just downloaded one.)

No need to use a PC; I just did it on iTunes on iPad.

For future, you might check out the Downcast app for podcast management ($1.99, with good ratings). It doesn't require using iTunes, from what I've read. I've not used it.

sagan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
Have you checked under More in your Music app? (I'm on iOS 5 on iPad 1 now and just downloaded one.)

No need to use a PC; I just did it on iTunes on iPad.

For future, you might check out the Downcast app for podcast management ($1.99, with good ratings). It doesn't require using iTunes, from what I've read. I've not used it.

I had the same question...thanks for the correct answer...worked like a charm

Ed62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been downloading podcasts via iTunes on the iPad. After they're downloaded, they show up under "Videos".

Ed

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been downloading podcasts via iTunes on the iPad. After they're downloaded, they show up under "Videos".

Ed

They've split up audio-only podcasts vs. video podcasts. The latter go in video. Just one of the annoying "features" of the iOS 5 Music update.

Ed62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
They've split up audio-only podcasts vs. video podcasts. The latter go in video. Just one of the annoying "features" of the iOS 5 Music update.

Aha! Thanks for the info.

Ed

Most reactions

Latest posts