What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot watch videos

knudsenknudhorn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just bought my IPAD2 and the only purpose that I have is to watch videos and download them.

Why cant I watch videos on this website pinoychannel.tv?

Also how come there are limits on the videos that I can see on Youtube. I have download the Tag HD apps but I cant seem to download videos..

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are some browsers that 'sort of' support Flash, by hosting it on the company's web server but the results are mixed. Try iSwifter, there's a free limited-viewing-time version available, so you should be able to see if it works for you. Jail breaking won't help; it's the underlying iPad architecture that simply doesn't support Flash.

Tim

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Also how come there are limits on the videos that I can see on Youtube.

In general, there may be a few reasons why a video can be found on YouTube for desktop but not on a mobile device:

The owner of the video has set the syndication for the video to allow viewing via desktop only.
To change these settings to allow mobile viewing, edit your video on desktop YouTube.

Select 'Syndication' under Broadcast and Sharing Options.
Select 'Yes, make this video available on mobile phones and TV'.

There are also some reasons why a video may not be available on YouTube (desktop or mobile):
The privacy setting for the video is marked as private or unlisted and you have not been given the link to view the video (Friends can’t see private videos).
The video is not available in certain countries (Video not available in my country).

Via
Unavailable videos - YouTube Help

I have download the Tag HD apps but I cant seem to download videos..

Tagdisk has built in browser so....navigate to the YouTube link in the browser then when you want to download...tap the down arrow beside the address field...that's it.....
You can also link it to your dropbox account to have instant access from pc....

Most reactions

Latest posts