What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot delete TV show

iafc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Pan Am tv show that I deleted from my itunes purchase but still show under videos > TV shows. All episodes have the cloud and a down arrow

1. Swipe to left each episode doesn't show delete
2. There is no Edit button top right
3. Holding down TV show doesn't do anything
4. Manage Storage doesn't show the video

Will they remain there forever?

I have iOs 7.1.1

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a Pan Am tv show that I deleted from my itunes purchase but still show under videos > TV shows. All episodes have the cloud and a down arrow

1. Swipe to left each episode doesn't show delete
2. There is no Edit button top right
3. Holding down TV show doesn't do anything
4. Manage Storage doesn't show the video

Will they remain there forever?

I have iOs 7.1.1
Your TV show is in your purchased list. Items in the purchased list cannot be deleted from the list but downloaded copies can be deleted from any of your devices. The idea behind not allowing the deletion of items from the purchased list is so that the items can be redownloaded or downloaded to different devices without having to pay again.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
But, if seeing TV shows that are not actually beings stored on your iPad bothers you, go to Settings > Videos and turn off Show All Videos. There are similar settings for Music and iBooks.

The default is to show you everything you own, with the cloud/download icon next to items that are not being stored on your device.

Most reactions

Latest posts