What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you get these books on iPad?

bubleeshaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I don't have an iPad yet, but I'm either going to get one or I'm getting a laptop.

My selling point is if my college textbooks for next year will be on it. Can anybody check these for availability for me?

Thanks!!

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok, I'm international, so our e-books aren't the same as yours. But I searched for the first one and I didn't find the e-book on US Amazon nor Barnes & Noble either.

I say this because, don't forget both B & N and Amazon have iPad apps, so don't limit your consideration only to iBooks.

Oh, and welcome!

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
What formats do these come in? The iPad can read just about any format with the right app, but you need to know the format.....

Some formats the iPad can read with the right apps....

EPub
PDF
EPub/Kobo
PDB/eReader
MS Word
Amazon Kindle
Barnes and Noble/Nook

And others, just find out if the textbooks are available as ebooks, and if so what format...

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, I only found them in paper to help the OP. A quick google search did yield alternative means at the usual places.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Well, I only found them in paper to help the OP. A quick google search did yield alternative means at the usual places.

Yes.... I was going to point out to the OP that a search for the titles of the textbooks on torrents would perhaps get them if they are not available in "normal" distribution channels as ebooks....

Most reactions

Latest posts