What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you embed folders in photo app

Greygoose_ipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying to embed folder in the photo app. i want one folder called 2011, then mulitple folders within it with the specific event names. I thought this would work like other ipad apps by dragging and dropping one folder onto another, but that does not work in the photo app.

any ideas?

thanx

Greygoose

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last I checked, you could have only one layer down while synching photos to the native photo app. So what you're trying to do wouldn't work if I'm understanding you correctly. (I think you want two layers -- folders within a folder.)

bww

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I basically added the year to the name of all my folders, 2011 Christmas, etc. If you have goodreader you can just zip whatever folder structure you have drop into goodreader via itunes and then unzip it in goodreader and you will have the same folder structure you have in the pc.

v2real4u

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes download app called photos it will ask you to add password and there you can embed any photo and put into folders

OP
G

Greygoose_ipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
v2real4u said:
Yes download app called photos it will ask you to add password and there you can embed any photo and put into folders

Don't see an app in the app store called photos. Is there a more specific name for what you using?

Thanx

Greygoose

Most reactions