What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can not connect to Itunes store = Frustrated new owner

kostnkost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New Ipad user here and I have to say this thing is awesome. I have run into one problem that has me frustrated to say the least. I have downloaded a few apps the past few days without a hitch, but I have run into problems today not being able to connect.

So far I have turned my Ipad off and on to no avail, made sure automatic downloads are all set to "on", logged off and signed on with my ID to no avail, made sure restrictions are off, and made software is up to date. I am at a loss as to why this can not connect?

Any advice for a noob?

Just an update as I closed the cover and opened it and magically I was able to download an app. Now I'm confused lol.

Last edited:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whenever I can't connect to the iTunes store, I just check back later, figuring the store is having a problem, not me, because I haven't changed anything. That hasn't failed me yet.

OP
kostnkost

kostnkost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe it's just an influx of people with gift cards and such.

OP
kostnkost

kostnkost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK this seems to be an every day occurrence. Luckily now all I have to do is log off and log back on for the download to work. It's a little bit annoying, but hey at least it works:rolleyes:

Most reactions

Latest posts