What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can i use Google Voice in Ireland on ipad on wireless?

NYHorsewoman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If I am on a wireless network in Ireland does anyone know if I will be able to use my Google voice/talk account to make calls from there? Texting?

OP
NYHorsewoman

NYHorsewoman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If I am on a wireless network in Ireland does anyone know if I will be able to use my Google voice/talk account to make calls from there? Texting?

Can anyone out there answer this question?

OP
NYHorsewoman

NYHorsewoman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm in the states and want to take my iPad to Ireland, I don't think I can assume it will work there, can I? Originally Google Voice only worked in the states,

OP
NYHorsewoman

NYHorsewoman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
graywolf said:
Give google a ring?

Can you call Google?BDo you have a number to share? I thought you could only search forums for help and I could't find any.

caliman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NYHorsewoman said:

You should. My uncle purchased his iPad here in the states, set up google voice here, downloaded talkatone from the app store and is able to call me from Spain. He downloaded talkatone on his iPhone too. I can call his US google voice number and his iPhone or iPad rings in Spain. It works on wifi and 3G.

We can text each other as well.

Regards.

OP
NYHorsewoman

NYHorsewoman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
caliman said:
You should. My uncle purchased his iPad here in the states, set up google voice here, downloaded talkatone from the app store and is able to call me from Spain. He downloaded talkatone on his iPhone too. I can call his US google voice number and his iPhone or iPad rings in Spain. It works on wifi and 3G.

We can text each other as well.

Regards.

Perfect!! Thank you so much!!

Most reactions

Latest posts