What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I re-jailbreak a jail broken iPad2?

Greenback

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having problems with openSSH failing to start on reboot on my ipad2, see this thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-2-forum/72907-openssh-problem.html

I've looked at the log files from a fresh install of OpenSSH and there is a pkg 'serious error' message about the greenp0ison file list not being present in the cydia.log though the pkg.log file lists the package as being present. I wonder if this could be responsible or if it's just a red herring.

Is there any reason that re-jailbreaking would be a bad idea? It might be worth me investigating the Openssh daemon startup files instead.

OP
G

Greenback

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greenp0ison will not jailbreak an ipad2 which has already been jail broken.
For anyone who is interested, I resolved my problems. The details of how I did this are in the other thread linked in the first post.
Cheers.

Most reactions