What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camerall Roll Organizing ?

Robert11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

Is there any way with all of the photos in an iPad3's Camera Roll to:

-create Albums or Folders to help organize them ?

-change, or give, a name to individual items in it ?

If not, and APP that would do this ?

Thanks,
Bob

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

Is there any way with all of the photos in an iPad3's Camera Roll to:

-create Albums or Folders to help organize them ?

-change, or give, a name to individual items in it ?

If not, and APP that would do this ?

Thanks,
Bob

Hi Bob-have you tried to do a search for any of these questions that you have posted? Some of your questions may have already been answered in prior posts by other members. So give that a try as well-it may help you more quickly than having to wait for members to come by.

Thanks.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Robert - several responses already have provided good advice; in addition, please check out my response & link in the THREAD HERE which may provide some additonal suggestions; if after reading the links & searching on the topic(s) in question, re-post if you still have additional questions - good luck! :)

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have been able to add photos in my Camera Roll to some albums within my native photo app, but not all...only one or two are lit up, the others are not and the photos cannot be added....not sure why.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
michali said:
I have been able to add photos in my Camera Roll to some albums within my native photo app, but not all...only one or two are lit up, the others are not and the photos cannot be added....not sure why.

Hi Michali - please look @ my post and follow the link as suggested; the answer is there - good luck! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts