What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera &photo storage

Mark661

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 3 - When I take a picture with the camera where is it stored and how do I get to it? Ideally I would like to open the "photo" icon and see them there and then maybe delete or move them into a sub folder. Do I need an App? If so which one? Thanks

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mark661 said:
iPad 3 - When I take a picture with the camera where is it stored and how do I get to it? Ideally I would like to open the "photo" icon and see them there and then maybe delete or move them into a sub folder. Do I need an App? If so which one? Thanks

Use the icon shown below to open where your photos are stored. You can make folders however only shortcuts are stored in the new folders, not the actual photo so if you delete the photo from the main folder it will be gone.

The shortcuts in your new folders do not take up any extra space so need to worry that you are filling up your storage.

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Attachments

• image-2026673135.jpg
    image-2026673135.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 216

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Save openng a new thread, a similar problem, I loaded a couple of video clips using dropbox and they went into Photos.
How do I get them into videos where they belong?
You might be able to sync back through iTunes (possibly using Image Capture). In iTunes, make sure it's listed as a music video, podcast, or movie. Then, sync the iPad back. Hope this helps.

Goofy :)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts