What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera of Ipad 2 Broken

selimbgh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I have a big problem with my Ipad 2, when i try to use the Camera & i press the specific icon, i found the sensor closed i can't take any photo or video

I have downloaded a similar application there's the same result, when i'm using the skype my contacts couldn't see me, I'm stuck

I didn't know exactly what action has triggered this bug, knowing that I made ​​the jailbreak via Jailbreakme.com

I have reset the settings but still nothing, please can you help me to solve this problem

PS: it's a freshly unpacked Ipad 2 (3G) 16 GB WiFi jailbreaked under version 4.3.3

thank you my friends,

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had it not been jail breaked, i would say take it to the apple store for a replacement

Welcome to the ipad forum btw

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you need to take your ipad back to Apple for a replacement, all you have to do is restore.

They will never know you were ever JB.;)

I am going to bump this thread to our Hacking section ~ might be better for you.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you enabled restrictions on the iPad?

Go to Settings > General > Restrictions, and ensure you do not have the Camera turned OFF.

It's not likely to be anything to do with the jailbreak as far as I know.

biller007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Problem is if they give you a new one = no more jail break. Myself I'd rather a jailbreak then camera :)

Most reactions

Latest posts