What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera Connection Kit for USB audio

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Create Digital Music reports that the iPad may be able to support the use of USB audio interfaces via the Camera Connection Kit offered as an accessory by Apple and set to begin shipping later this month. Such a move would make the iPad much more appealing to music professionals looking for a portable device to interface with their equipment.

It looks like the CCK is going to wind up being very popular if this can be expanded even more.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well being a USB connection and seeing as how the SDK opened up hardware support in 3.0 I would say it could be used for basically anything there is an app for.

Plug an iPod into your iPad!!!

Would that make it asplode?

Gq5000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how about normal audio out features, i have a car stereo with a usb connection, and i've recently bought a camera connection kit, my problem is that it doesnt find my ipad, does any know of any audio out apps that might help link the 2 (car stereo/ipad) together? cheers

Most reactions

Latest posts