What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

calendars

Der Bear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to get an answer to my question and having a tough time. My wife and myself are retired seniors. She has an IPad and loves it, especially the calendar. She also has a Netbook and myself a pc. We just got two new smartphones. If we both have Google accounts, can we share all of the calendars, no matter who makes the entry? And can you make changes in the IPad calendar and have the Google calendar updated. And if this is all possible how do I do it?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Of you want to use Google Calendar, you will need a google-account. In Play Store you can download the app "Google Calendar" (I hope there is one in english as well) to your smartphone. The app is freeware.
To setup Google Sync to your iPad, try this link:

Google will help you through the process. Thus you can sync your iCal and Google Cal. There should also be advice in Gmail Help that can show you how to share your calendars. Google is very helpful.

I can't tell you how it works on the netbook or the PC. Sorry!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts