What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar on ipad 2 vs Outlook

cabinowner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Using all the colors for diff events and love it. However on Outlook, colors don't show. Help please , even suggestions of using backup other than Outlook welcomed.

Pommier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can relate; I miss the colors too, especially red, which I use for "very important." You might search the iTunes store to find a calendar app that syncs with Outlook, including the colors. I haven't looked for an app because I've gotten used to the two-tone iPad calendar. At least it does sync properly, including reminders.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
First the last: in the mail settings check "calender"as well.
Regarding the colours - I have more than one calender in Outlook, one i.e. could be called Important and has another colour - iOS supports more than one calender...

Ajooba1982

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Use the app called Calendars by Readdle. It does give you the ability to have multiple calendars and you can even choose the colors. Only downside is that you will have to sync it with google calendars instead of outlook, which I prefer anyways. I have been using the app for about a year now, and love it. Good luck.

Ps. It does work offline also.

Pommier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know there are tons of calendars for the iPad that enable color coding events, appointments, etc. I'm still looking for one that syncs with Outlook and preserves the original Outlook colors. I don't want to color code everything twice!

Most reactions