What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar app showing next four weeks?

Firefly_30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all - hope someone can help. I'm looking for an app that will give me the ability to see the next four weeks in "month" mode. It's all very well at the end of the month seeing what I've been up to, but it doesn't help me with what's coming up in the next week. So starting at this week and looking forward over the next four weeks. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

OP
F

Firefly_30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
can't you use the calendar app that comes with the iPad and just look ahead?

Ofcourse, but it means flicking back and fore over pages. I would just find it useful to be able to glance at what's coming up and see what I need to be aware of. Doesn't look as though anyone shares that view though.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi firefly-is this what you are talking about. Seeing through for the year, or even a list of your events?

image-1992516332.jpg.

image-2517178797.jpg

OP
F

Firefly_30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Skimonkey - that second shot might just do the job! I'll have an investigate. Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts