What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

By way of introduction...

Sindawe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum, and a semi-noobie to Apple products. I cut my computing teeth on the Apple II back when they were shiny and new, drooled over the Lisa at a computer expo and used Mac Classics & IIs extensively for writing documentation in the early 1990s.

After much consideration, last Sunday I stepped back into the Apple hardware relm by purchasing an iPad, rationalizing it by telling myself I would copy over my modest iTunes set over so I could have them on the road and that I'd grab the work related documentation to have it at hand when needed.

Since then, I've found this device to be even more usefull than I imagned. I've been able to connect up to the worksite with Citrix from the comfort of my futon rather than trudge up the stairs to the man-cave; record appointments and make note on other than scraps of paper stuffed into the wallet; check traffic as I walk to car and decide my route & finally get around to reading The Road to Serfdom.

The iPad is not perfect however. No matter how much I plead or demonstrate, the silly thing refuses to clean the cat box. :D

Apple, are you listing?

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts