What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buying an Ipad 2 in Miami

ricardovasco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys. Please, can you tell me what is the easiest way to buy an Ipad 2, 3G,64GB,AT&T, white in Miami ( buy from stores). What store I can find them easier? What time do I need to stay in line before that store opens?
I have only 2 days ( tue and wed) to buy it so I'm able to be in line.. go everywhere..etc.. but I'd prefer if you guys tell me the right place to go .
Thank you so much!

Rudinater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad Locator

Enter your zip code and it tells you which target store in the area has which iPad models. It's how I found mine.

You can also go to your local apple store real early in the morning before they open (6am or so). If the apple store has then in stock they MAY open at 9:00am to sell them to the people in line.

Rudinater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds like the perfect example of who you do not want to buy from . . . .

Reported

Post has been deleted

Last edited:
OP
R

ricardovasco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've done everything and checking every website. ipad2locator.com / milo.com / walmart online stock..etc... Today a seller from Target said they had so my GF and her father picked 2 and went to the line.When they checked the box they saw they were from Verzion and not AT&T as the seller said. Damn!
Its IMPOSSIBLE to buy and Ipad 3g, 64gb,AT&T from store. Only from scalpers.

Rudinater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Keep looking the target stores are getting stock every day . . . .. .

In most cases it will show up online just after lunch.

cypress

iPF Noob
Reaction score
saw a couple for sale at the local target on display though i didnt check what type there was. i am gona go there saturday anyways jsut to see, but i am still thinking i should just order it from apple itself.

Most reactions

Latest posts