What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buyer Beware

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TSA luggage screener accused of stealing passengers' electronics

A Transportation Security Administration employee may have had a keen eye for screening luggage, but authorities say he also had sticky fingers.
Nelson Santiago, 30, of Hollywood, was arrested Monday on two counts of grand theft after a Continental Airlines employee at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport accused Santiago of stealing an iPad electronic tablet out of someone's luggage and stuffing it in his pants. During questioning, Santiago told Broward Sheriff's detectives he stole electronics from plane passengers' luggage to sell online — often posting the items for sale and cashing in on them during the same shift, officials said.
Detectives say such thefts went on for six months, and the losses totaled $50,000.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
and he going to jail for it and if i was the people who lost thing's with him stealing it form me i would be in small claim's court asking the judge for some money back

Most reactions