What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business card scanner specifically for Ipad 2

Razorsedge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been searching Apple Store for a business card scanner specifically for the Ipad 2. They don’t have one (at least i couldn't find one). But they do have infinite police scanners, alien scanners, vampire scanners, paranormal scanners, fart scanners and even a poop scanner. Yes an an App that will tell you what kind of bowel motion you will have....go figure.
I have seen some that are for the iphone so can any one suggest which would be the best option to buy?:
ScanBizCards, CamCard, Business Card Reader, WorldCard Mobile

Bingoldsby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got out a business card and took a snapshot of it with the iPad's camera. Even in a low-light setting, it worked perfectly. That might be a kludge of a way to capture a business card, but it works perfectly, and without any cords, expensive external equipment, apps, or annoyances.

Come to think of it, perhaps I have been mislead by your use of the term "scanner" which I had originally taken to mean a device to use for scanning. That might have been because I just got back from a ďżżStaples, and was looking at flatbed scanners and bar-type scanners. If you're looking for software - well, other than my above suggestions... nevermind. :)

Brian - Sent from my iPad using iPF

Attachments

• image-1831615725.png
    image-1831615725.png
    505.3 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i also would like an app that could transfer those data directly to my contacts list... i haven't found any yet for my ipad2, only for the iphone.

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a program call ScanBizCards, you may want to do a google search and read reviews.

Jonathan12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Iphone to hold business cards now. Excellence!
You can do the same on Android phone or web at CardFila.com. Hold Businees cards forever

Most reactions