What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Browser?

jcherepy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a bunch of browsers (9 to be exact, not counting Safari) and each has its pros and cons. However, I would like to find a browser that has an Opera-like start page. Opera doesn't do a good job on a Website I use every day, so it's not an option at this point. I tried a Google search, but it just kept finding stuff about Opera.

Suggestions anyone?

Thanks.

peire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
do you mean were it shows all you bookmarks on the main page? that was one of my favourate features on the opera brows but havent seen one yet ? im currently using

ibrowser on my ipod touch

icab on my ipad

OP
jcherepy

jcherepy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
do you mean were it shows all you bookmarks on the main page? that was one of my favourate features on the opera brows but havent seen one yet ? im currently using

ibrowser on my ipod touch

icab on my ipad

I guess I should have been a bit more clear. Yes, I'm looking for a browser that has a "Start Page" just like Opera, if one does exist.

Reaction score
I use icab as well. Embedding my favorites is one of my most used features but upload is my favorite feature.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Most reactions

Latest posts