What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BRAVE GHOST - why don't I see 60 levels although I finsihed level 1-10

pinkyaris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help? I have got 3 stars on all level 1-10 of Brave Ghost, and then a message appears asking me if I want to unlock all levels, so I click on 'All Levels' . I understand there are 60 levels to play, but my ipad keeps showing Level 1-10 only , and not 1-60. I watched the tutorial and it showed a screen showing all 60 levels, well no matter what I tried, only the 10 levels appear. Anyone can advise or help?

Sketchie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Typically if an app asks you if you want more levels, they're actually asking you for more money to unlock the levels.

So a 99 cent app could very well be a $2+ app if you want everything.

Watch out for those kinda apps. They can be a bigger money drain than you think.

OP
P

pinkyaris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see what you mean

it was because I got to download the FREE APP so it stops after Level 30. Had I bought the 99cts App, I would have got to unlock the rest by paying for upgrade. Thanks for your help.

Most reactions

Latest posts