What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Book download problem

MoneyGuy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I tried doing a book download the same way I download video material, but I want this book on my iPad.

I bought the book online and downloaded it onto my laptop. I click and drag it from my downloads into iTunes on my laptop. Then I synced my iPad. I can't find the book now in iTunes on the iPad. Am I doing something wrong?

The difference between this and previous downloads is on the previous ones I just used the downloaded material right on my laptop. This the first time I've tried to put something onto my iPad.

Any help is appreciated.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
MoneyGuy said:
I tried doing a book download the same way I download video material, but I want this book on my iPad.

I bought the book online and downloaded it onto my laptop. I click and drag it from my downloads into iTunes on my laptop. Then I synced my iPad. I can't find the book now in iTunes on the iPad. Am I doing something wrong?

The difference between this and previous downloads is on the previous ones I just used the downloaded material right on my laptop. This the first time I've tried to put something onto my iPad.

Any help is appreciated.

have you looked in the ibooks app?

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Normal import to iTunes should pick it up

Open iTunes, file>add to library>(select your file)>choose.

Hot synch.

That was easy.

lucydisuza

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Any help is appreciated.

after downloading

Launch iTunes

Step 3

From the File menu Click to select Add to Library...

step 4

Now elect the eBook file from your Desktop and click the Choose button.

step 5

Click to select Books from the list of libraries on the left. Now you will Notice your book is now listed.

Step 6

Connect your iPad to the computer and select it from the list of devices on the left.

step 7

Click to select the Books tab.

step 8

Check the Sync Books checkbox if it isn't already enabled. if all book is selected then all book transfered to iPad.

Step 9

Now click the Apply or Sync button at the bottom right of the window. now you will get a window Click the Sync Books button.

step 10

after completing the process of sync, you can now open iBooks on your iPad to read

lucydisuza

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Any help is appreciated.

Hope it works fro you

Most reactions

Latest posts