What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth wont connect

tom1252

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I have tried pairing my phone with my iPad and that works fine. Gives me a pass code key. ( I have the Lg arena) when I try and send a photo it says connection has failed. I have no idea why. The phone's Bluetooth visibility is fine.

I am nit doing something?????

DarkLordEnron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The ipad and file transfer over bluetooth doesn't work. It likely never WILL work. It's an issue stemming from hardware, not software. Apple's stance on Bluetooth technology has always been one of controversy. It is limited, plain and simple.
You could always upload the pics to Dropbox or email them to yourself or do something similar and download it from there on your ipad.
This is a well documented and highly abhorred issue.

There should be a sticky of what peripherals work and don't work with ipad somewhere around here...I'd use the search function to find it as i can't bring up a link right now.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts