What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth Speaker System

siperman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I am brand new to this so I apologzie if this questions has come up before.

I have a bluetooth speaker that plays audio from my itunes via bluetooth. I would like to use my iPad to send the audio to multiple speakers at one time. Can the iPad transmit through bluetooth to 2 devices at once?

If not is it possible to play audio through bluetooth and through and audio out cable?

Please assist if you can. Thanks!

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a bluetooth speaker system with multiple speakers but thats all controlled via 1 central unit. Which means only 1 bluetooth address.. Is that what you mean or do you mean 2 completely seperate bluetooth devices?

OP
S

siperman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes... I own 2 bluetooth speaker units. They are Supertooth Discos. I would give you the link but the forum won't let me post a link. Maybe you can google it.

I would like to play music for a xmas party and put them on multiple sides of the room with my ipad control both units.

Most reactions