What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth or wireless headset suggestions?

bored2426

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for a good bluetooth or wireless headset that will work with the ipad 2 and iphone 4.
I am not looking for headband style. I would really like something that is flexible and I can wear only one earbud if I want.
So far I can't find a good pair. Most of what I find is headband, behind the neck style headphones.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of our moderators, SweetPoison, has been looking at Bluetooth headsets. Being on the West Coast of the US she'll be fast asleep now if she has any sense, but I'm sure she'll give you her thoughts when she's back online.

Tim
Scotland

eyeojo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you looking for a mic also or just earphones? I would like to hear suggestions for the former as well

OP
B

bored2426

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for a mic also. Would like to use with iPhone 4 as well.

james4133

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Even though you're not asking about headband style, I've been using these Nuvelli BT headphones/mic for the last 4 months, and am pretty happy with them. They get plenty loud, and they're pretty comfortable.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Nuvelli-Bluetooth-Wireless-Stereo-Headphones/dp/B003776ZZM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1301456456&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Nuvelli Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones: Electronics[/ame]

mikesus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rocketfish (best buy brand) has a pair with mic that goes for $20ish on eBay and they sound great!

jimmy4fingers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got the plantronics 903 duel head phones and I love it sounds so clear on voice calls and watching movies no more cords :)

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got the plantronics 903 duel head phones and I love it sounds so clear on voice calls and watching movies no more cords :)
Good to hear... no pun intended lolz.

Mine are on the UPS truck here and I'm just waiting for them to arrive. Will update after I try them out.

This thread has a lot of good suggestions.

Michael

Most reactions

Latest posts