What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth Gps on iPad2 wifi

Jwgizmo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way to get a bluetooth gps receiver to work on the wifi version. I have a Holux Bluetooth gps receiver, and can't get the iPad to recognize it. I also have a USB gps too, and thought using a gender change to connect it to the iPad, but that too did not work. Any suggestions?

Jamadant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you looked at roqybt, I use it for my iPhone as I unfortunately have the iPad 6.15 baseband (bought it that way). It works fantastic for me, it should let you know if it works on the iPad
Regards

Jamadant

OP
Jwgizmo

Jwgizmo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jamadant said:
Have you looked at roqybt, I use it for my iPhone as I unfortunately have the iPad 6.15 baseband (bought it that way). It works fantastic for me, it should let you know if it works on the iPad
Regards

Jamadant

Thanks

OP
Jwgizmo

Jwgizmo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jamadant said:
Regards

Jamadant

I guess that leads me to my next question. What is the best way to jailbreak this. I see that roqbt is on cydia, and from past experience with an old iPod, that means it will have to be jailbroken. What's the best way, or at least your suggestion.

Most reactions