What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue Tooth password

alotaibiha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
Need your help, can't find the blue tooth password! Checked the booklet but also can't find it! Can you help me identify my password?

Thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If there is a bluetooth password it will be supplied by the devices being paired. It will either be a default found in the documentation that came with that device (not the iPad manual), or a unique password will be generated and supplied by that device (or iPad) in the pairing process. You will see it on one device and be asked to enter it on the other.

There is no iPad bluetooth password.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The accessories that I've been able to pair with iPad never ask for a password. They just automatically pair, or don't pair at all.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The iPhone 4 required I enter a passcode on the iPad. My Apple bluetooth keyboard asked me to type a four digit code on the keyboard.

Or my memory is playing tricks on me. Also possible. ;)

On the other hand neither the Jawbone headset nor the blue tooth speaker asked for anything. So, it depends.

(and before anyone asks, while the Jawbone pairs with the iPad, it does not work)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPhone 4 required I enter a passcode on the iPad. My Apple bluetooth keyboard asked me to type a four digit code on the keyboard.

Or my memory is playing tricks on me. Also possible. ;)

... So, it depends.

Entirely possible I've forgotten about a password for the Apple Wireless Keyboard. I rarely use it.

I tried pairing my iPhone 4 and 4S, but neither worked. I was just messing about, though. I didn't need to pair them, so didn't pursue further.

Most reactions

Latest posts