What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue Reader on iPad2 freeze with installation

loeries

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm quite new to the iDevices. I have an iPad2. I've purchased electronic books and would like to read them on my iPad. The site, where I bought the books, recommended Blue Reader. But when I want to install Blue Reader it only show the icon on my homescreen with 'waiting' underneath....nothing else is happening. I tried to download through pc and sync with iPad, this time it shows the blue reader icon, underneath saying 'installing' Also nothing is happening. How do I remove these installations and what must I do to install it properly to read my books.

I don't know the lingo of iPads, other sites shows answers, but have no idea what they are talking about.:confused:

Thanks.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Been a long time since i had one of those but i believe doing a hard shutdown should sort it.

Hold the power button down till it says slide to power off, power off, wait till it is off then power back on

Most reactions