What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black or white iPad 2?

Black or White?

• Black

Votes: 340 60.5%
  • White

Votes: 222 39.5%

• Total voters

tnbug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love the black best. I think it will look good with a black case, if
i ever find one. lol

Ipad2Woman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whichever color iPad 2 that I can get my hands on! Beggers can't be choosy because I will be at Best Buy most likely. I am hoping the black ones are not taken because it is my first choice!

Chriztofor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whichever color iPad 2 that I can get my hands on! Beggers can't be choosy because I will be at Best Buy most likely. I am hoping the black ones are not taken because it is my first choice!

When you are paying $500+ you can be choosy! I walked away from a white one. I am afraid of the glare and that it will draw your eyes to it when watching video.

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got white, which is what I wanted. And the model I got was the only model my Target got in stock. So I was happy to use my discount for the exact model I wanted today.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Black for video and photographs.
Think what color the bars are in wide screen videos and Lightroom. White becomes a distraction.
Though it does look cool.....

mx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Black for video and photographs.
Think what color the bars are in wide screen videos and Lightroom. White becomes a distraction.
Though it does look cool.....

How many white TV's you ever seen....there is a reason for it...

Orderd my Black one yesterday

Tim

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
White. It's different. You can always purchase a cover that covers the white if it bothers you.

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like 'em both, but voted black, as that is the color of the iPad 2 I am getting.

Most reactions

Latest posts