What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Eyed Peas’ will.i.am Tracks Down His Stolen iPad

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

Digital Spy is reporting that awesome Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am has helped police locate $10,000 worth of jewellery and personal items that were stolen from his Bentley last week in Los Angeles, by using what they refer to as his iPad’s “inbuilt tracking system†and giving the information to the police. I’m guessing that probably means that he used the Find My iPad app that comes with MobileMe – good to know it works! Digital Spy says that most of the items were recovered, along with the precious iPad, although the criminal is still on the loose, by all accounts.

While showbiz stories usually need to be taken with a big mountain of salt, and the whole episode may well be a complete fabrication, I can actually see this one being true, seeing as will.i.am is certainly well up on his technology, but either way it's a good advert for Find My iPad!

Source: Digital Spy

Most reactions

Latest posts