What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

makoadef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not been around for a while. Not much changed in my game, just doing tasks here and there However.... I know how that moskba or however it is spelt is winning the daily tasks!! ( without coining her way)

But do I post publicly .... Hmmm

(Big Business Game App - Player Name: Beaneys / City Name: kêl)

Wait till I get my 7 silver medals then go ahead.

scooteriggy2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not been around for a while. Not much changed in my game, just doing tasks here and there However.... I know how that moskba or however it is spelt is winning the daily tasks!! ( without coining her way)

I say yes! It would be good to know.

kelB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone very deleted the app and re downloaded? If so I have just done that in error and lost everything, most apps of data is saved in Game Center etc continue.

makoadef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone very deleted the app and re downloaded? If so I have just done that in error and lost everything, most apps of data is saved in Game Center etc continue.

I don't know if I could take a risk of it going wrong and all that money and progress down the drain. On the other hand it would be nice to get back at GI for such lousy customer service and ripping people off. The moral dilemma,,,,!!!!!

jekstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't do much for the next couple of days, my mine and cosmetic factories are being updated. I will keep checking the ports for what I can do.

kelB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know if I could take a risk of it going wrong and all that money and progress down the drain. On the other hand it would be nice to get back at GI for such lousy customer service and ripping people off. The moral dilemma,,,,!!!!!

I am back to basics since reinstall and no way I can see of getting city back :/ support contacted.

makoadef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am back to basics since reinstall and no way I can see of getting city back :/ support contacted.

Oh that sucks. I thought you were stating that deleting the app was key to MOCKBA success and a few others. I have figured that certain contest they have spent well over 1000 city credits during 1 contest. There are rich people out there but I have yet to meet someone that would waste money like that, not saying they don't exist.

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't do much for the next couple of days, my mine and cosmetic factories are being updated. I will keep checking the ports for what I can do.

Can't you buy the big hammer to finish instantly?

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Welcome back Kêl.

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I visited your city and get this. Who complained about Kêl?

Attachments

• image-2213756136.png
    image-2213756136.png
    205.9 KB · Views: 184

QQQQ2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, if there are some stats geeks out there you might appreciate this. I set this up in a spreadsheet months ago when I started playing, long before the wiki. Spent some time to convert it to the wiki table.

So, now if you want to know the Total Profit, Total Time, Profit per Hour of all the products, now you can.

check it out: Moderator edit...removed external links! Please read the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

makoadef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, if there are some stats geeks out there you might appreciate this. I set this up in a spreadsheet months ago when I started playing, long before the wiki. Spent some time to convert it to the wiki table.

So, now if you want to know the Total Profit, Total Time, Profit per Hour of all the products, now you can.

check it out: Advanced Production Charts - Big Business Wiki

Thanks q I never did the math but kinda figured your profits went down as you upgraded and did the latter items. This is good stuff

city:mikeyville lvl61 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA

QQQQ2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks q I never did the math but kinda figured your profits went down as you upgraded and did the latter items. This is good stuff

city:mikeyville lvl61 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA

Originally i just wanted to compare different items with different costs and build times on even terms. How do i compare and Apple Pie to a Chair. Made a big difference in maximizing profits.

Most reactions

Latest posts