What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

Racket

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I tried this and within a minute I got a gold key, cool. However, all the motion is given me a headache. Because I am autistic, my brain cannot avoid noticing all the movement. Neural typical brains, what's considered normal, can disengage all the movement. anyone seen the movie rainman with Tom cruse? His brother was autistic and when someone dropped a bunch of change on the ground, he counted it all up correctly. That's because his eyes could pick out and evaluate all the movement going on from the coins falling to the ground. Normal people just see a mass of coins falling and pay no attention to all the individual movements.

So the short of it is that my brain is watching all the movement whether I want to no not. All that processing is overloading my brain and giving me a headache, but I guess that's a cross I must bare to get keys.

[ city name: Sprawlville level 50 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

I never knew that one could turn that stuff off. I have played with it on the whole time and have gotten used to it (my brain is not nearly as talented-perhaps even dull.) How have you gotten keys without the people running around? Does this happen for the sound also? I usually play with it at a min or muted & with music off.

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I never knew that one could turn that stuff off. I have played with it on the whole time and have gotten used to it (my brain is not nearly as talented-perhaps even dull.) How have you gotten keys without the people running around? Does this happen for the sound also? I usually play with it at a min or muted & with music off.

Every once and a long while I would see one. Like inbetween events. But only the bronze keys. Early on I could get a gold key every day. I have a bunch of chests that I cannot open. Now with this trick I am hoping I will.

[ city name: Sprawlville level 50 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

kelB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Every once and a long while I would see one. Like inbetween events. But only the bronze keys. Early on I could get a gold key every day. I have a bunch of chests that I cannot open. Now with this trick I am hoping I will.

I have 14 gold, 54 silver and 94 bronze and have no idea what they are used for :/

(Big Business Game App - Player Name: Beaneys / City Name: kêl)

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 14 gold, 54 silver and 94 bronze and have no idea what they are used for :/

Use the keys to open chest that you find on land that you buy.

Just remember you need at least 10 gold keys for the ET, so save some for that ( like 10)

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Kêl, I spied your city and notice just such a chest off to the right of your pools. You will need to make two land purchases to get the chest.

Attachments

• image-2029743758.png
    image-2029743758.png
    762.1 KB · Views: 191

Racket

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nope, but I am ready for one, bring it on GI

Running out of wh space, so I am making strudel like it is going out of style. I did not place in the booklets- 12 day placing streak done- last loss was kefir. I really like the contests, but have strudel will not be one I can now participate in and place.

Wow about Mockba! 3 times as many as second place and 5 times more than 4th! C'mon!

lavamad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think I'll place in today's contest but am producing muesli regardless for the weekend challenge.

MRevitt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think I'll place in today's contest but am producing muesli regardless for the weekend challenge.

I am up to 86 and should crack 100 before I finish, so I had better place with that, 53 was enough last time.

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well isn't this cozy.

Attachments

• image-2880540054.png
    image-2880540054.png
    346.7 KB · Views: 181

kelB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kêl, I spied your city and notice just such a chest off to the right of your pools. You will need to make two land purchases to get the chest.

Yes It will be a long way untill I get that one as I buy land in order to try keep a 4 sided city... Can't be going off in odd directions lol

I've been busy this last few days, ensuring things are upgraded, I have space for lots of new building as I have upgraded the admin a few times, my terminal is what I am on at the moment as I want level 10 so I can purchase a bus and start collecting the avos.

Produce 10 granite NOT ONE YET !!! & find 12 silver beams COMPLETED

Already on it with my engineers for next stage of ET

Also fully upgraded all my electricity items and purchased land as and when I have spare cash. I am taking part in the contest although only have 30 and prob only fit in another 10 before it ends.

Slow and steady progress but no pressure..

ncrate

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why are the required quantities for the robot challenge different for everyone?

kelB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why are the required quantities for the robot challenge different for everyone?

It's based on what factories you have, for example if we needed grain and I had 10 farms, and you have say 3.. I'd be expected to produce more.

ncrate

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's based on what factories you have, for example if we needed grain and I had 10 farms, and you have say 3.. I'd be expected to produce more.

Hmmm. I only have 4 farms, 2 mills, 2 confectionary plants and 2 dairy plants. It makes sense. Thanks!!!

Most reactions